Thursday, March 22, 2012

MY ALL AND EVERYTHING




#1119, (77 formulas) 24"h x 36"w


This is the piece I was looking forward to all season - a showcase for all 77 formulas discovered during the 2011 season, arranged in order of discovery horizontally from top left to bottom right.


I average about one successful find for every dozen tests, so this represents quite alot of research - and it is gratifying to see them all arranged together like this.


Since cataloging seems to have been the theme of the season, this will stand as the 2011 magnum opus.


I really would've liked to keep this one for myself, but it's already out of my hands. Letting go of these pieces is sometimes difficult for me, but that's a subject for another blog altogether.

(Click on image to enlarge.)

SOLD

No comments:

Post a Comment